Please read our Privacy Notice carefully as it describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information. Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways described in section 2 below, you agree that we may collect, store and use it (a) in order to perform our contractual obligations to you, (b) based on our legitimate interest for processing (i.e. for internal administrative purposes or for the detection or prevention of crime) or (c) based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Register to use our websites, applications or services; this may include your name (including business name), address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business and your preferences;
- Complete online & offline forms (including call back requests), take part in surveys, download information such as white papers or other publications or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or within our application or service;
- Interact with us using social media;
- Provide your contact details to us when registering to use our applications or services.
- If you select to contact us offline, for example by telephone, SMS, email or post.
- We also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) and applications you or your users use to access and use any of our websites, applications or services (for example, we may collect the device identification number and type, location information and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information) and we will ask for your permission before we do so. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies.
- We may enhance personal information we collect from you with information we obtain from third parties that are entitled to share that information; for example, information from credit agencies, search information providers or public sources but in each case as permitted by applicable laws.
- If you intend giving us personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply data protections laws.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- Provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- Verify information to provide the best possible service.;
- To improve any applications, products, services and information that you have requested from us;
- Manage and administer your use of applications, products and services you have asked us to provide;
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
- Undertake internal testing of our website, applications, systems and services to test and improve their security and performance. In these circumstances, we would anonymise any information used for such testing purposes;
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights;
- Contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our applications, products and services);Deliver targeted advertising, marketing or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of our applications and services;
- Deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers)
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with:
- Our software developers or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers and those organisations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Partners, including system implementers, and developers that may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Third parties used to facilitate payment transactions, e.g. accountants and financial institutions.
- Third parties where you have a relationship with that third-party and you have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third-party application providers);
- Regulators to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders;
- Our own auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet our audit responsibilities;
- Government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our applications, products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can also unsubscribe from any email marketing.
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website, applications or services. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our website, applications or services please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please let us know using the ‘contact us‘ page.
OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
If you follow a link from our website, application or service to another site or service, this notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third-party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy notices appearing on those sites or services.
Cookies, analytics and traffic data
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences.
Anonymous analytics cookies
Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps us understand how our visitors engage with our site. It uses a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. Please note that we treat usage of our site as acceptance of this type of cookie. Details of the cookie used:
Go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy and adjust as required.